1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Zen cart customization

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by Sambeni, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Sambeni

Sambeni New Member

Hi to every body !!! Can any body help me :D
    What is zen cart customization ???
  2. jaikanth12

jaikanth12 Member

Zen Cart is a free, open source, online store management and shopping cart system, Zen Cart is one of the richly rewarding eCommerce systems that is PHP-based and uses MySQL database and HTML components. The system is apparently a good support for many languages and currencies, and is available for free under the GNU General Public License.
    1.Zen cart customization with a product can be done by the following way
    Zen Cart displays images in 3 sizes for each product: Small – Thumbnail images displayed on the home page and product listing pages. Medium – Displayed on the individual Product Info page. Large – Your normal image which is accessed by clicking the ‘larger image’ link on the Product Info page.

2.It is fast and easy to add the Facebook ‘Like’ button to all your product info pages. This ‘Like’ button is part of the new Facebook widgets or Social Plug-ins. The only Zen Cart file involved is the tpl_product_info_display.php file — and you do not need to do any editing, just get the file from [...]
  3. credasys

credasys New Member

I have heard about zen cart but not tried yet on our site.
  4. ptgengye

ptgengye New Member

Hi,

Right, zen-cart is a really powerful and customizable e-commerce script to be used in building online stores. Its flexibility would base on its powerful add-on system. Thus, I would like to recommend you to pick up those add-ons you need from its official site and forum.

all the best,
  5. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

What exactly are you looking forward to customize ? We would be able to help you better if maybe you could specify the areas of concern .
  6. zomex

zomex Member

Hello,

I'd recommend taking a look on the Zen Cart forum to learn more about it!
  7. craigcdz

craigcdz New Member

I certainly don't know but it must be something to do with E-commerce Website :)