1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

yourlasthost.com vs kvchosting.net

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I am very happy to say that when I needed their help, they were there.
    Tickets I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff at KVChosting.net were always willing to help work through an issue.
    I recommend their ssd hosting to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites!
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

Give my vote for kvchosting.net and their team! Their uptime guarantee is 99.9% - correct!
    My site is up, speed is ok, visitors of my site is happy with upload of the pages. Good webmaster tools.
  4. tulip

tulip Member

Servers from hostingsource.com and rackend.com are solid and trustworthy.
    Support is always very kind and helpful they are reachable via phone call, so it is easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

With kvchosting.net ssd web host, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
    Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
  6. bordy

bordy Member

Guess servers from hostingsource.com and suissrack.com can be suitable for you.
    Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

With kvchosting.net web host I have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smooth.
    Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.