1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Your Search Engine Optimisation Tips

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by midlandi, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midlandi

midlandi Can you smell that?

List Your Search Engine Optimisation Tips here.

Ill start with...

Optimise your Title tags

The <title> tag of your website is the best place to include your chosen keywords. Search engines such as Google will determine a websites relevance based on the words and phrases used within it. It’s important to know that when writing your own <title> tag that you do not repeat your keywords too often, as you could been seen as over-using the term or spamming which may result in your website being penalised. A good rule to go by is to use between 10 – 15 words or 63 characters in your title tag and place the most relevant keywords at the beginning. I’m using the term “Anysite Web Design” in the example below to show you that the title starts with the targeted keywords. Naturally repeating your keywords is fine, just be sure not to constantly repeat a phrase; a good example of how to structure your title is below:

<title>Anysite Web Design – [company name here] are the top leading Web Design company in Anysite </title>
  2. risgar

risgar New Member

I like this one,thank you for advice.
    I am no expert so sorry cannot add to this.
    Will be interested to see any more ideas.
  3. hitman

hitman New Member

whats wrong with constantly using the keyword? i always put seo blog after mine, then again i just went down a pr for some reason -that sucks :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.