1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Your Main Revenue Themes

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by JacktheFlipper, Jun 9, 2011.

1. JacktheFlipper

JacktheFlipper Member

Hey Guys,

So I've been sat here the last few hours reading around forums and suddenly wondered how all the different members make their money?

So is it through adsense, selling ads on your site, selling services, selling sites?

How do you all create revenue?

JacktheFlipper
  2. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

All the the above mentioned :) Just to be different, there isnt a set revenue stream for me, im a firm believer of not holding all your eggs in one basket. My revenue models go from services, Affiliate commissions, Adsense or other ad network revenue, Ad revenue.
  3. AriGold

AriGold New Member

If you study the business models of the internet big dogs it all revolves around creating traffic. Create a highly trafficked site and the money will find you. Too often people go into designing a website to make money and it turns out their website reflects that and today's savvy internet users can smell that thru their monitor. Sure we all want to make money off our websites, but never forget content is king. It's your content that generates traffic and traffic generates money. No one goes to a website to read the ads.
  4. rsseosolution

rsseosolution New Member

5. denysaputra

denysaputra Member

I can earn "coin" through Adsense that there i my blogs. Also getting money from selling my products there :)
  6. Elegant_Designs

Elegant_Designs Member

lol earning "coin" ??

So what do you sell as products?