1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Your favourite thing about google?

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by moses, Aug 7, 2009.

1. vendarjonshan

vendarjonshan New Member

There are many things of Google which i like most such as iGoogle, Gmail, orkut and ofcourse the search engine which gives results in few seconds. I think Google is best with all its features and application.
  2. davidemarsh01

davidemarsh01 New Member

The thing that I like most about Google that it sends the maximum amount of visitors for my site, Google can give brief and accurate result of any query.:)
  3. Emma12

Emma12 New Member

I love all their services like

-Search Engine
    -Google Analytics
    -Adsense
    -Google Adwords
    -Google Insight

It helps me to lessen up my work :)
  4. laaronblase

laaronblase New Member

My favourite thing about google is Google search engine. It is really quick and accurate, always shows better results for the search.
  5. danzilventado

danzilventado New Member

My favourite thing about the Google is iGoogle, Google search engine and Gmail. As I most like search engine as it shows good and accurate results every time. iGoogle contains many features like multiple frames of information on one window.
  6. harrystone00

harrystone00 New Member

I think the best thing about google is that you think of it every time you need anything softwares,songs,videos or anything and that is just search engine also the additional services are awsome and that makes it the best.
  7. mikeycane

mikeycane New Member

Google is the best search engine. Google Adsense, Google Awards and Google webmaster tools are popular among site owners & webmasters.
    Google can provide many services like Google groups and Google Documents, and GTalk, Orkut to share information and communicate with the friends.
  8. razordsmith

razordsmith New Member

My favorite thing about google are google search and Gmail..
    Google can give best, brief and accurate result of our any query, Gmail is use for chatting and always connect with friends
  9. reynoldcastellino

reynoldcastellino New Member

there are quite a few thigs i like about google like its simplisity, its quickness and mots of all its accuracy which is the main reason why i prefer google over all the other search engine.
  10. robertgilbart

robertgilbart New Member

I like google search engine, Google can give us various services like google adsence, Google adword, google search, gmail, orkut google lab, etc
    My favorite is google searceh and google messenger.
  11. simonedrich11

simonedrich11 New Member

My favojurite thing about the google is Google search engine, Gmail and Gtalk as all these application have several features. We can use gmail for sending and receiving emails, gtalk for chatting and many other things like video chat, instant messanging etc. Search engine is used by many users.
  12. viviandsouzha

viviandsouzha New Member

My favourite things about the google are Gmail and Gtalk as this bohth applications are great. I am using it for some years and it is really a good way to send and receive mails. Also Gtalk is the great way to stay connected with the friends by chatting, video calling, phone calling etc.
  13. anselduminy

anselduminy New Member

i like everything about google form the variouse services provided by Google to its accuracy and useful ness in general day to day work. I use most of the Google products.
  14. wingmaiker

wingmaiker New Member

I love to use igoogle or their paid advertising adsense. I believe that it is one of the best paid advertising sites. Try it out right now!
  15. wingmaiker

wingmaiker New Member

Google has a simple layout which is quite convenient to use. While, web pages on msn and yahoo seems to be in a disorderly state.
  16. eoinbronks

eoinbronks New Member

With so many great features and interesting options, the Google mailbox is one of my favorite things. iGoogle and Orkut are also excellent options.
  17. Dontaejonas

Dontaejonas New Member

the Google search engine is most continually use by most of the people because Google hosts and develops some of Internet-related services and products and generates profit primarily from advertising through its Ad Words program
  18. MuhammadWaqas

MuhammadWaqas New Member

yup you are right ... google search is best tool by google so far.. and after that I think adsense was the biggest benchmark for ebusiness
  19. brucecaine

brucecaine New Member

I havent arrived a clue why I like google more than others, I have only fair started to use the tools and kit allowed for by google.I recall when google became down for a few minutes, I was lost for a few instants thinking the internet was burst or something and didnt think to just skip to yahoo or something.
  20. pinkvinny

pinkvinny Member

I like Gmail. Aside from the fact that you can receive and send emails here, you can also make a spreadsheet here where you can store some data and share it with other gmail users.