1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Your domain registrar.

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by Bhuntay, Oct 11, 2008.

1. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Sibername company provides quality domain registration services.
    Teya re ICANN, CIRA and Eurid-accredited. Prices are not high on their domains.
  2. jamesclark

jamesclark New Member

many websites available online and really very good and lot of sits so you can choose and very nice for your domain name registration. thanks
  3. dojo

dojo Member

Worked with godaddy for few years and hated them. Have then switched to namecheap and it's a great deal. I don't really care that one registrar is selling me a domain name with 2 more cents or less, NC seem to be super OK for my needs, have a simple panel and don't try to shove all their 'offers' down my throat. Not to mention that a propagation from them takes 2-3 minutes, with GD I had even to wait for 2 days
  4. w3rack

w3rack New Member

I have been working with onlinenic for years and found them really great. The best thing about them is that they have not charged even a single Pennie as hidden charge. They deliver what they claim.
  5. goodluckdomain

goodluckdomain Member

name.com is the good site , go for above charges of $5.99 and get the best services.
  6. Andrus

Andrus New Member

I use godaddy on all my domain names, except the one co.uk one I have. I like their control panel, though when registering a new domain it is little annoying when they try to add all the different services to it.
  7. goodluckdomain

goodluckdomain Member

Godaddy gives you better services on domain registration. They give you better management for the domain help.
  8. devileye

devileye Active Member

i use godaddy.com for domain registry.
  9. ksaara

ksaara New Member

Hi ,

I am here to share my experience about where do i registered my domain .I searched many other sites for domain registration after reading many reviews .I choose this site 9cubehosting.com its one among the best and cheap place to register domain . Here they provide secured,reliable services at affordable cost with 99.9% uptime.
  10. adhivika

adhivika New Member

There are lot of domain name registrars are avialable . I'd recommend bigrock,Hostingraja,sriganeshhosting ,The customer support is brilliant,you can contact their customer care support,they will provide you details to register for a domain....
  11. miczelino

miczelino Member

OVH has good support and small prices.
  12. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I beleive you should definitely use domain registration services provided by Eurodns. They are delivering reasonable deals with attractive offers and helpful support.
  13. Alok897

Alok897 Member

Almost all domain name registration service provider give best services to their customers. Personally I used hostnsoft to register my domain name and I checked availability of domain name on G-talk after adding domain@ineedname.com in my G-talk friend list.
  14. iqbal51

iqbal51 New Member

I have a website. I use Godaddy for registered my website domain name. Godaddy is most popular and reliable website. So its price is more then other site.