1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

XEN VPS hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by bobbyboo, Jun 4, 2014.

1. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

How good is hostsailor.com in terms f delivering XEN VPS hosting?
    Are they as good as they are spoken about?
  2. paullopez

paullopez Member

At least change the pattern of question time by time while trying to grab the attention on a specific web hosting company. :mad:
  3. freddypete

freddypete Member

I have never heard about the web host which you have mentioned in your post. anyway, If you are in seek of a reliable VPS hosting solution, I would suggest you with TuckTail.Com This web host provides a top quality hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. All their VPS hosting plan includes 3 dedicated IPs, FTP access, Bandwidth overage protection and many more. It would be a good deal for you to sign up with them today.
  4. Thusijo

Thusijo Member

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need incase your site becomes successful. Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you should have more reliable options to choose from. I can name Kvchosting.com virtual server solutions provided by professional support for low prices. Plans are filled with useful features.
  6. paullopez

paullopez Member

Are you hosting your website with them or you are associated with them to promote their services?
  7. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for stable web hosting. 4Goodhosting is simply the best when it comes to VPS, the pricing is reasonable. I have only had good experiences with 4Goodhosting web host! The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support is the best compare to other hosts.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can say clubvps.com is best option for your demands to get fast virtual servers. This company is offering ssd powered storage, scalable cloud solutions and available support.
  9. bordy

bordy Member

Why don't you use a VPS from 4goodhosting.com?
    Thsio company has provided their services in a webmaster-friendly manner and they have solid servers. Prices are competitive.
  10. RodneyMoore

RodneyMoore Member

Never trust on a site by seeing its promotion. Promotion has always done for attracting people and getting their attention. First check reviews of people about that particular site and also ask people about their experiences.
  11. Collard

Collard Member

I love VPS hosting services provided by Webintellects.com. They are reputable company and their stability is high.
  12. honty

honty Member

Using hostsailor.com service, you get quality and stable service. This host is worth every cent you pay for their service.
    They have reduced their prices on their quality service.
    Try them to see how they work in reality.
  13. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to say that hostsailor.com would be best option to get virtual server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.