1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

WTB #A Company Name# Stock / Share Price articles needed

Discussion in 'Content' started by shakemelikeapig, Mar 22, 2012.

1. shakemelikeapig

shakemelikeapig Member

Hi everybody,

I need totaly 10-15 stock price related articles. I will give you the nema of the company and want from you analysis articles about these companies past / current / future stock prices. (if everything goes well, it will be 2 companies for now, may be later up to 30 companies.)

Those are only examples, what i really need is well-written articles, that contains and about ''company_name stock price'', if its good to invest that company, why; how was the stock prices last years, and how it seems in the future and etc. You can write about any thing around ''companyname stock price, companyname share price''

If you can provide these articles, please comment under this post with:

1-How many words will the articles contain?
    2-How much will you want?
    3-A few titles of the articles as example, that you will write.

Thanks
  2. keyideas

keyideas Member

We can provide you quality content on finance, securities, stock price related we have more than 4+ content writing experience in Stock, financial domain. If you are interested we can send you reference website where our contents are live.