1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Would like to get vps in Hong Kong?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Stranger, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I plans to sign up with a quality VPS account in Hong Kong and vpsnine.com is under my consideration.
    How do you find their pricing policy? How is their customer support service?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I have been with vpsnine.com for about 8 months now and am still extremely pleased with their service. I've ordered VPS in Hong Kong. Very stable servers work, amazing support. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.
  3. hissingblot

hissingblot Member

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Simply, I just like where Vpsnine.com stand - trying out new things, and trying to be on top of it always.
    As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to say that supremeservers.com would be best option to get virtual server solutions at reasonable rates for any preferable location. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have noticed supremeservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you should definitely go with Zeropid.com VPS services. They are trustworthy provider with stable plans, professional support and cheap prices. Additionally plans are DDoS protected!
  8. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you should definitely go with Zeropid.com VPS services. They are trustworthy provider with stable plans, professional support and cheap prices. Additionally plans are DDoS protected!
  9. Staeagle

Staeagle Member

Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.