1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Would like to find a good host

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Kirra, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have a blog that i need to host preferable in US because of the location of my audience.
    10GBs - Web Space, 100GBs - Traffic
    How is hostforweb.com hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
    Will you point me a good host?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

I'd recommend you to check out plans which a2hosting and ifastnet companies provide.
    Their plans are resourceful and servers are solid.
    They have inexpensive prices while figuring in cost such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth and a highly-trained staff.
  3. hacklite

hacklite Member

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

You will make a good choice because Hostforweb.com have good reputation.
    Their interface is actually a dream for techies, I've been with many hosting companies over the last ten years, dropping in and out with my interest in websites.

Their uptime is great (99.9%).
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to get more reliable names to make a proper choice. I recommend ViUX.com webhosting solutions which are time-tested and reliable. You will get high stability, useful features and affordable prices.
  6. bordy

bordy Member

Check out plans from obhosting.com.
    Their plans are resourceful and servers are well-supported. Their network is fully-redundant and prices are competitive.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Hostforweb.com is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
    I actually enjoy getting their newsletter every month - they're hilarious, in a moderately-amusing way.
  8. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

Not yet, but I am using wordpress as my web host and its a great experience so far.
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you can rely on 27hosting.com hosting services. Their uptime is high, support is always ready to help and armed with knowledge.
  10. maledev

maledev New Member

Nothing is more important than having a 24×7 operating web host. You need a web host is operating on a powerful server and stable network connections. 99.5% and above is the recommended uptime score; anything below 99% is unacceptable.
  11. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

If you are in search of good stable hosting solution check for offers from cddhosting.com. You will receive high uptime, low pricing and big variety of features.
  12. Robinson Kipling

Robinson Kipling New Member

UnlimitedHub hosting services are suitable for any kind of business websites including eCommerce, blog and other web portals. All our hosting accounts come with cPanel – Control Panel using which you can control your hosted accounts, web spaces and domain names.
  13. jackriddik

jackriddik New Member

My recommendation will be TRIJIT web hosting. You'll meet your requirements over there at the cheapest price. Coming to reviews about them, they have best technical support with highly qualified team. You won't find any issues related to Uptime.