1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Worst Hosting experience.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by midlandi, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midlandi

midlandi Can you smell that?

What is the Worst Hosting experience you have had?
    Dont just say xyz host are rubbish, explain who,why and what happened.
  2. detoam

detoam New Member

HostGator.
    I was trying to setup a reseller with them. They at first took two weeks to register my domain. Meanwhile nothing really worked. And since I was first time host and first time WHM user it was hell in the hand basket because their support kept giving me the run around. When I finally decided to leave I could not get my domain back. I have contacted and contacted...... Until I went to BBB. To the BBB they responded right away saying that I was lying and that they (the CEO actually) register domains in his (CEO's) name because people didn't like having their names public.
    So I burned the guy. I should BBB the proof that he is lying and that they were simply out to screw a newbie. I got my refund, but they have never responded to my proof. So to all Never try HostGator. Some get lucky, but Thinking about it their prices are way too low. That means sooner or later they WILL take You "for a ride".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.