1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

wordpress is really powerful

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by wencent, Apr 27, 2010.

1. jennifersmith

jennifersmith New Member

I say of-course,word press is really powerful..make your own blogs easily on it.
  2. jonbiles22

jonbiles22 New Member

I have been using Wordpress and it's so easy. It really helped me edit my blog easily. Give a try folks. You will enjoy. :)
  3. nacolwhite

nacolwhite New Member

ya, wordpress is the best and the features in wordpress are also good
  4. keyideas

keyideas Member

Yes wordpress is better because this is providing so many facility and wordpress code is search engine crawler friends and easily index pages and getting good back links from these websites.
  5. Brainshakers

Brainshakers Member

Hi,
    Can you share what's the complete process to make money from word press blogs...if i make a blog on word press then.....?
  6. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

Definitely, Joomla and Drupal are also the best content management systems, but not as wordpress. The reason that makes wordpress the best CMS are the robustness and versatility and its ability to customize it anytime. You can find thousands of editable themes and plugins to make it more efficient. For the beginners, wordpress is an ideal CMS to start their venture in blogging.
  7. Pandadan

Pandadan New Member

wordpress - good
    movable type - baaad
    i have two my blogs on wordpress
  8. netameta

netameta New Member

Well WP is definitely the most advanced blogging platform out there nowdays but it also the heavies and the one that requires the most amount of resources to run.
    i run a network of blogs i have around 200 blogs and yea its hard to keep stable. the more of them that i add to the network the more hardware i need to add to the server.

But i think its safe to say that wp is really easy to use and really an customizable so if your wondering how powerful it is - its very possible and the limits of it are none existence.
  9. sofie

sofie New Member

Thanx 4 sharing info. Keep posting stuff like this. It's really helpful 4 me...
  10. Jagat Upreti

Jagat Upreti New Member

WordPress Good for SEO and WordPress sites rank very well in Google search results pages.
  11. Sandara Bacon

Sandara Bacon New Member

Wordpress is good source of traffic and improve your targeting keyword rank in Search Engine.
  12. zomex

zomex Member

I agree. I'm a big fan of Wordpress as it's not just a blogging platform anymore!
  13. mariajoe

mariajoe New Member

my vote goes to wordpress because of its simplicity yet organized viewing structure.
  14. zslwork

zslwork Member

when it comes to blogging wordpress cms is the best and very much flexible for many novice .
    it contains many customizable plugins and also you can use your own plugin as well
  15. fizzer

fizzer Member

but i use bloggers to make any kind of blog.....:p looking forward to work press in future as you told me about the amazing features..:p
  16. Johnnynumer

Johnnynumer New Member

The wordpress plugin "all in one seo pack" is the reason why i like wordpress so much.
  17. eUKhost

One of the good things which you will encounter in Wordpress is that, a beginner will face lots of issues in Wordpress templates when customizing but, still will be able to solve it, because Wordpress has given solution for every issues that comes with Wordpress template. Due to that, most of the beginners prefer Wordpress as their primary blogging platform.
  18. chinglyn

chinglyn New Member

wordpress is really helpful especially when it comes to article or blog. It has a helpful features to get more traffic and get high PR.
  19. eUKhost

I would partially agree to it. What actually is supposed to drive traffic is useful and unique content, and there are various factors that add to the PR of a particular site. But, yes if you are talking about the WordPress plugins that WordPress offers to enhance the two factors then I would agree to you.
  20. BrittBrannan

BrittBrannan New Member

Guys can anyone of you tell me .. ?? when we are gonna comment on a blog that is powered by word press, It ask us to sign in .. But when I put the word press.com login info it gives an error that invalid password or user name. What the hell is it .. ??