1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

wordpress hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Jan 26, 2015.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As you may notice I am in search of WP web hosting provider that has helpful customer support.
    I have seen that ViUX.com has good reputation for providing cheap hosting services.
    But how reliable and good are they for wordpress hosting?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I would like to say that QHoster.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages!
  3. PionT

PionT Member

What DC do they use?
  4. helan

helan Member

HI i haven't heard about the provider which you mentioned here so i dont know about their service ..However if you are looking for an alternative provider to host your wordpress blog online .Then i will refer you to visit sites like TuckTail.com their wordpress blog hosting service helps you to build a amazing professional blog site as you wish and also host it online ...Their plan includes Nightly backups and one-click site restore ,Redundant firewalls, malware scanning and DDoS protection ,One-click SSL installation and so on ....Hope it will be hlepful to you ...
  5. Collard

Collard Member

I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers
  6. hissingblot

hissingblot Member

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it?
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to rely on ViUX.com without any doubts. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!
  8. James Draper

James Draper Member

Whenever one can thought to create a new wordpress website, the most important thing you always kept in mind is the web hosting you used for hosting must be reliable and good. As by most most of the reviews we have find that the ViUX is a reliable web hosting which provide a managed hosting on cloud servers and it is having the features of securing your website from other domain.
  9. yashepe

yashepe New Member

well most of the leading web hosting companies has wordpress auto installer. you can look for any which has reputation for the same what you are looking for and close the deal.
  10. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I guess whitesystem.net is able to satisfy all your needs.
    Their plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and low prices.
    Support is skillful and helpful any time you contact them.
  11. Narez

Narez Member

I'd like to share my experience dealing with viux.com web host.. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
  12. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.