1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

wordpress hosting search

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Aug 14, 2014.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

My current hosting provider started to get on my nerves, so I need to transfer all my files to another web hosting provider.
    Need US based host offering attractive wordpress hosting deals.
    Found attractive offers from jnhosting.com and Just199.com.
    What other web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

I'd recommend you to look at hosting services from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com.
    Their servers are stable and prices are low.
    There is SSD technology on their services which makes load speed fast.
  3. wRick

wRick New Member

4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say that jnhosting.com is quality company with trustworthy services. You will receive featured plans, skilled support and high uptime.
  5. bordy

bordy Member

I know iFastNet.com is able to meet the needs of many discriminating webmasters all over the IT world. They have low prices and high uptime.
    All works like a clock with them plus there is a SSD technology on them + a free firewall which blocks hacks to many popular scripts.
  6. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I think ifastnet company can be good enough to have a deal with due to their top-notch SSD hosting with a free firewall and affordable prices with high uptime.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

According to my experience jnhosting.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that jnhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
  9. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I owned several wordpress blog sites, and I already moved them to 4goodhosting.com. They have amazing support. Reasonable pricing and excellent package. They are extremely fast and never hesitate to help me set up all I need. I have been using their hosting for a long period of time and everything works perfect.
  10. freddypete

freddypete Member

I haven't heard about the web host which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a reliable US based web host offering Word Press hosting deals, I would suggest you with XnYnZ.com Hosting plans start from just $4.19/month from here. All their hosting plans include more than enough space and unlimited bandwidth. They also provide 24/7 phone and Email support. It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.
  11. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

Earlier I have never heard about it but while searching I found jnhosting.com is better one to go with because of the services that this site provides, but it is up to you that which service you are selecting, there are many services that you can select it apart from this 2.