1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Wordpress hosting deals in Netherlands?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Narez, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Narez

Narez Member

I require:
    10 gbs of HD, 500 GB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Rockhoster.com and the quality of their wordpress hosting services in Netherlands and their server stability?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

According to my personal experience rockhoster.com is great. It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, they met all my specific demands.
    Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Check https://qhoster.com/
    They have a lot of server locations and seems to be Netherlands is one of them
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I am lucky having found Rockhoster.com Netherlands web host - these guys are professionals.
    Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

All in all, I am glad that I used this host 5 months ago. They were helpful with websites transfer and setup.
    Rockhoster.com service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended.