1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

WordPress force HTTPS and change all HTTP href / src to HTTPS?

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by immediate, Apr 25, 2015.

1. immediate

immediate Member

I just installed SSL on one of my sites. While it's working well on the main site, it's not on the wordpress blog here. I have added this snippet in .htaccess of the blog:

Code (Text):
    RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !=on
    RewriteRule ^ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
    But it's still not fully secure with some assets not in secure mode. I used Httpfox to check all the HTTP requests and all HTTP requests are correctly redirected to HTTPS. Now I don't know why it's still not fully secure. I thought redirecting all HTTP assets to HTTPS would be the deal in this case? Is it?

If not, it seems the only option left for me is to manually change all HTTP assets (href, src, etc.) to HTTPS across all the content. Is there any easy way to achieve this for the entire WP blog? A plugin? This doesn't seem right to me as I'm afraid it would neglect one asset or two on some of the posts or pages.

This really sucks.....any help would be appreciated!
  2. ramphal

ramphal Member

Custom links can only be defined by the site administrator. This is done using the "Custom Links" page in the Site Administration area; any custom links that are created are available for use across all forums on the entire site.

Cms customization
    offer web content management system with custom theme designs to suit their diverse requirements along with Third Party Integration servicesif required.