1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Wordpress and Google Adsense

Discussion in 'General Programming' started by karrar, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karrar

karrar New Member

We can see Google Ads everywhere. These are shown on blogs, forums, and sites. I have read that it is illegal to use plug-ins for Google ads. How to paste Google Adsense code manually?
  2. Zoli

Zoli New Member

Karrar all you need to do is to login the administration panel and check the presentation option. In accordance with your idea you need to edit the template file pasting the adsense code.
  3. ablaye

ablaye New Member

I don't think so. This is the first time I read this. You can add your google adsense code using any means to any page that is compliant with Google TOS and as long as you don't change the adsense source code.
  4. asif

asif New Member

I have read that someone can edit template but can't use Add-ons for Google. I have read on many pages which provide such Add-ons. Even these Add-on containing pages cautioned people to use these Add-ons afters reading Google Terms and Conditions.
  5. matts

matts New Member

I don't feel it is illegal to use plugins...Plugins are just an easier way to modify the blog as per your need..if you don't wanna use them then you can ditreclty edit the theme and place your ads
  6. asif

asif New Member

I am not commenting on that because I know using Add-ons is the easiest way to set it up but the creator of that Add-on has described that he got banned due to that Add-on. That's why I was asking that.
  7. indieover

indieover New Member

well i have not heard of any one that got banned cause they have made some plug ins. that is really new to me. i think it is really alright to put some plug ins.
  8. hitman

hitman New Member

uhhh...... i have adsense on my blog?is this bad?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.