1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

windows vps

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about Aspnix.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order windows VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
    Do you know anything about it?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have heard pretty good things about them, but still recommend you to look at more options as well.
    I know that solvps.com is a good option to deal with: https://www.solvps.com/windows-vps/ (use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life)
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I believe that LibertyVPS.net is powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality windows solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

If you are still in search of reliable option, can recommend findmeavps.com - it is free vps search service.
    It has the team of professionals who will help you to find the most appropriate vps hosting solution.
  6. honty

honty Member

Legionbox.com provides quality Windows VPS deals with high uptime and their prices are low.
    Servers are well-balanced and network is fully-redundant.
    Support is online for 24 hours.
  7. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

Nope, I never heard and I don't have any personal experience with that host. According to my experience 4Goodhosting.com is the best host which servers are very solid and reliable. They are providing exceptional service and 24 hours available support. The support guy was very helpful because he helped me setup my first blog for free. So far, I haven't had any problem dealing with these guys. I am very happy customer and I will add more sites in the future.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is the suitable host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.