1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Windows shared hosting?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Narez, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Narez

Narez Member

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by Hostdepot.com web hosting provider.
    Are they ok for running asp.net apps? What can you say about their customer support?

How stable and reliable are they?
    Any reviews?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know Aspnix.com looks to be a good place to get windows hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Aspnix.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. Their control panel makes it easy to do pretty much everything I've wanted, and I've had no problems with uptime for the most part.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I really like Aspnix.com windows hosting services. They are providing high performance solutions and attractive deals.
  5. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

Never heard about them. I would recommend anyone to use 4goodhosting.com if you are looking for high quality Windows shared hosting. I have been hosting my site for over a 4 years and have no problems using this host.
    These guys has always done a good job for me. I have many web sites hosted at several providers and 4goodhosting.com is one of the best. Fantastic support. I have received clear advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know that with Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

The uptime with aspnix.com is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users.
    Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
    Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can say that Aspnix.com will meet your needs. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.
  9. Evince01

Evince01 New Member

10. om2580

om2580 New Member

i never heard about them, you can search their reviews from google engine to know about their service and support