1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Windows Servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
    Have seen that Aspnix.com supports these features within their dedicated hosting plans.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I know HostingSource.com offer nice windows servers. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
    They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I know that with Aspnix.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can also rely on QHoster.com - they offer nice windows dedicated servers at good rates.
    For me, the extra bit of cash is well paid in the astounding support. I would highly recommend this decent web host for you, guys.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality windows solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

I know that rareservers.com offer nice dedicated servers - pricing and features are unique.
    The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

As for me Aspnix.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.