1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Win an Owned vBulletin Licence with Triphp !

Discussion in 'Community Contests' started by Old Admin, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Well its time for our next competition , this competition will last 3 months from 20th June 2009 until 20th of September.

It will be totally down to activity and contributing to Triphp and the community, ways of which you can earn points is by being active , posting on a regular basis and getting referrals.

Writing articles for the main site and blog will also get you some bonus points.

On September the 25th i will be announcing the winner which will be chosen by me , staff ( if appointed in the mean time ) are still able to win and the results wont be affected by that.

The Prizes :

• vBulletin Owned Licence with at least 9 months left until expiry
    • **A Custom Skin on behalf of vbSkinstudio.com
    • ***Plus smaller monthly prizes $50 to the winner

** Depending on the back log of designs at the time of the competition end , you will either get the custom skin or a skin purchased of your choice from any major template store. Value of $50

*** On top of that great prize you we will also be choosing a monthly winner for the first 2 months for the highest referrer, the referred person must post 25 posts in order for it to count. We also get notified if duplicate accounts are made so please don't try to cheat. You will be disqualified and wont be told until the end of the competition

Please Register your self for the competition by posting in this thread , Anyone that doesnt post here will not be entered .
  2. sazymi

sazymi New Member

Wow that's great prices to get River... More power!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

It seems there isnt much interest in this at the moment , I will add these prizes to the next competition in about a months time for a larger prize package and the forum is more active. Competition closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.