1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Why Windows VPS Hosting Could be the Best Way to Host Your Business Website

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by motorola4gatrix, Oct 3, 2012.

1. motorola4gatrix

motorola4gatrix Member

Windows VPS hosting is one of the most popular web hosting choice among entrepreneurs. The reason for the popularity of Windows VPS hosting is the many advantages it can offer for a business to deal with their internal workforce effectively. Needless to say, there are many benefits of VPS hosting, but there are many additional benefits of purchasing a Windows VPS, such as:

• Supporting .NET technologies
    • Works perfectly with MsSQL
    • SharePoint support
    Read more - Windows VPS Hosting – The Best Way to Host Your Business Website
  2. freddypete

freddypete Member

Windows VPS hosting is the best option for professional website holders. I too have hosted my website with Windows VPS hosting. I got best hosting services from www.xnynz.com/virtual-server-hosting/ at low cost with 24/7 customer support. I am very much satisfied with their services.
  3. sitefocuz

sitefocuz Member

I don't agree at all. Most businesses will not bother with VPS, it is either a no nonsense shared hosting or if they want something more secure and bigger, they go for a dedicated server. VPS is for small internet sites that need to find a compromise between shared hosting and dedicated server.

Also, Linux and PHP is the preferred choice for most business and Windows is a distant second.
  4. vlar

vlar New Member

Hello,

If you don't need any in house MS technology, it isn't recommended to get this greedy OS layer for web hosting and a dedicated would be required if any serious business consider hosting through MS.

On the other hand, for intermediate business a VPS is to choose over shared offers by far. A lot more flexibility and reliability by definition without exploding the hosting budget.
  5. JazzB

JazzB Member

"Also, Linux and PHP is the preferred choice for most business and Windows is a distant second."
    Agreed. Businesses would not easily choose a windows VPS rather they would go for a dedicated server which gives the good performance and if at all they go for a VPS then Linux is usually the preferred choice.
  6. che09

che09 Member

Pretty useful information. What matters most is if it has meet your needs then go for it.