1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Why Internet Marketing popular

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by bhatnagarashish, Jul 28, 2011.

1. anupamsaha35

anupamsaha35 Member

Internet is a place of worth technique where you can gathered more knowledge and earn a lot of money. Internet is a great resource for free make money online and work from home techniques. Some of them tend to bring awesome profits, but some are intended just to reward people for doing fun things online. In you are looking for a free and totally working way to start earning money online with no investment, I think that monetizing your knowledge is the best way around. This lens was first dedicated to ways of making money with paid to answer websites, but I have seen that is has started to generate a good amount of visitors, that is why I will post all ways of making money I know. This lens will be a huge one, I want to push it to the limits and see how many free ways of making money online by lens visitors could handle.
  2. charles

charles New Member

Hi Ashish,
    Internet marketing is the easiest & most cost effective way of marketing products or services at the click of a button. Almost every sector relies on Internet marketing from a pin manufacturing unit to an aircraft manufacturing one.

Efficient internet marketing should consist of a good website to display services. Some portals which help create websites are imcreator, intuit and openwebsitetutorials which are the most user friendly & efficient portals.
  3. alma mott

alma mott Member

Internet Marketing just keeps on growing everyday. Internet marketing covers a wide area of selection. To excel in Internet marketing world, you have to plan everything first.
  4. black

black New Member

People are getting intrest in online marketing
  5. Abhishek Anand

Abhishek Anand New Member

30% of global population is online today. Thats more than 2 billion. Mobile internet revolution, Facebook craze, and Google's expertise in delivering relevant information has attracted everyone to the web. The numbers would grow and since web 3.0 would be available on multiple platforms, seamlessly synced and stored in cloud to facilitate information fetching and retrieval. And marketers by nature go where people go. They follow them and try to catch attention. So, if people choose internet to spend time on where do you think marketers can catch hold of them ? At office, at gym, in kitchen, bathroom...? Certainly! But more importantly when they are online :D
  6. Preeti Juyal

Preeti Juyal Guest

Internet marketing is the best technique to increase our visitors and sales.Every company have their own internet marketing division for increase their sales and growth.
  7. Simion

Simion Member

Internet marketing is becoming popular day by day because internet is quite easy to use and saves lot of time of people.
  8. Norman Glover

Norman Glover New Member

I think just because It has lots of benifits and you can make money by sitting at home
  9. Jimmy Berra

Jimmy Berra New Member

Because You can,t be make fool in this
  10. SMaria

SMaria Member

Internet is the most visited resource, that provides great opportunities for promotion, communication and making money)
  11. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

Internet marketing is a getting popular because this is a place where you can reach a wide ray of audience.
  12. TemplatesCraze

TemplatesCraze New Member

All of the social media as a representative of yours website. FB,RT and SU and Google plus all they get traffic for your website.
  13. Umesh Kumar

Umesh Kumar New Member

Online marketing allows consumers of the world to research and purchase services and products at their own pace and convenience. This is massively appealing to the many diverse societies of the world. People are also drawn in better if the option of choice is abundant and results are seen quickly.
  14. Roopatg

Roopatg Member

One of the main advantages with Internet marketing is the broad reach it has to consumers.
  15. siya sinha

siya sinha Member

There are increasing online marketing customers day by day and people like to buy online because they have busy life in these day so they have no time.
  16. Collard

Collard Member

It is popular and used by everyone because internet nowadays is the best place for marketing aims
  17. Ajay52

Ajay52 Member

Internet marketing is the best way to get quick revue for your online business....
  18. peterweller14

peterweller14 Member

19. Kathy Aldis

Kathy Aldis New Member

I agree with Mackey and others on here - Internet, S/Media, Twitter etc etc is here to stay and if you have a business - no matter what the product or service - then learning how to utilize technology is a must... Personally I'm self taught, made lots of mistakes along the way, but that's called progress in my book and I'm still learning everyday... hence I love places like this forum... I look back on the early days, 7yrs ago, when I got started running my own business I didn't even know how to put an attachment onto a email!! :) :) ;-)
  20. Alawi

Alawi Member

It is because Internet marketing is the best medium to reach our targeted audience to provide them what they needs and expectations from your website.