1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Why Get Involved In Video Marketing?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by milly666, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milly666

milly666 New Member

I can still remember a few years ago talking with my husband about this idea of video marketing and how it was going to change the marketing world. At the time, it seemed strange to imagine that so many people would turn to videos instead of blogging or in place of articles and advertisements to promote their products and services.
    Now, it seems so normal….and well, time has shown, that video marketing really works!
    Marketers in every industry and niche imaginable are experiencing major increases in traffic thanks to implementing this tool into their marketing arsenal. While some people are using it to launch and advertise products, others are using video as an educational tool to add value to their site and what they have to offer customers.
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer New Member

Video marketing no doubt is one of the best method to generate traffic.
    Out of the topic, that is fuuny when reading your thread because your gender shown that you are male...lol
  3. mizatick

mizatick New Member

Yeah now a days video marketing has become the best form of advertising and generates more traffic than you can expect it to give and people understand things better and they rely on it for sure.
  4. shubh

shubh Member

The goal when working with video SEO is to have your video content appear in video searches as well as in the organic search results for major search engines-with traffic being directed to your site and not to your video hosting provider. There is nothing else that comes close to the effectiveness and persuasion power of a well designed video message.
  5. juanaballerina

juanaballerina New Member

is it video marketing like advertise our website/product in youtube video and get traffic? is it like that?
  6. medirectory

medirectory New Member

Yes, you've got it right juanaballerina.
    Video marketing is the best way now a days to advertise your website/product. It is through it that people will listen and understand more about what you have advertised as most people by nature preferred of what they hear and see rather than on reading.
  7. vectro

vectro Member

I haven't used video marketing yet, but I plan on using it for both. My goal is to actually accomplish one video that can make both of those points. That way anyone who comes across it on YouTube is informed and understands what my site is about before they visit. Current visitors to my site would be able to use it to gain some knowledge. I have heard that YouTube videos can bring thousands of views and steady traffic. I can't wait to try it myself.
  8. dansomers

dansomers Active Member

If anyone is interested in doing videos like doing video tutorials or something on your on your pc screen.

I couldn't recommend this enough
  9. vectro

vectro Member

That's what I want to do to compliment my tech blog.
  10. dansomers

dansomers Active Member

Well you have the software now :)
  11. seomaestro

seomaestro New Member

Video marketing is newest marketing technique that is overshadowing other marketing techniques by showing glitz. It is highly interactive unlike other traditional marketing techniques. We just need make sure that video is interesting enough to seize the attention of the viewers and nothing else and you will be able to make the most of it.
  12. dansomers

dansomers Active Member

Very true, But I have found that while others are chasing the video dream they are leaving a massive window open for the older ways of marketing.
  13. imported_Leslie

imported_Leslie New Member

Yeah.. I agree with this. And now I'm in this process. I also enter in youtube to promote my websites. I just started lastweek and I find it useful to gain my traffic :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.