Discussion in 'Computer & IT Forum' started by anselduminy, May 26, 2010.
I thought that Kaspersky is the best and bitdefender is also good but it make machine very slow...
avira is the best antivirus among of all other.
I also use Avira Antivirus on my PC.
I am using Avira+Comodo since three years without any trouble. so just give it a try.
I think that the 1st line of defense above viruses as with each probable computer disaster is making regular backups of vitial date kept on your hard drive.
To protect your computer against viruses and Thread you must use updated antivirus program like Norton, Avast, McAfee, etc.
Avast Internet security and Kaspersky Internet security are best.
There are different types of computer viruses but let me say something about passive and active viruses.
Active viruses are a threat because they can change your registry. Which means altering how your computer would work. Usually, they will change something and the computer will deny you of your service. Like not being able to open the task manager and others.
In my opinion, passive viruses are an even bigger threat as they could lie undetected in your computer. They may not be doing anything but wait for something "juicy". Take online purchases for example. All along you thing your computer is safe and once you enter credit card details, the virus will act like a mad man and copy what you typed in. And now, your credit details are on the hands of people you do not want to deal with.
what a question?!!! haha lols
I use AVG free version
They are called threats coz they will ruin your system. It's as simple as that.
Computer viruses are evolving. Today's computer viruses have become sophisticated beings (yes, they're almost alive). Did you know that some viruses don't require any action on your side in order to take full control over your computer? That's how fast they evolve!
i think virus is the only threat for computer.this program can spoil important information which has stored in computer.it can make computer slow.nowaday this program is using for steeling the password or important information.so it is really threat not only for our computer but also for our society.
Hi mrhelena, i'm using Kaspersky internet security 2012
personally think it's the best.
computer virus is a big threat in any computer, virus can delete your personal data, hacker can get your personal information from your computer threw the malware virus when you use internet. virus can do your system speed so slow etc. we can protect our computer to virus attack use of any antivirus.
You should do many tasks like:
· Get anti-virus software and use it frequently and keep it updated.
· Visit only known sites and don’t follow random links.
· Open emails from trusted sources only.
· Delete the contents of your temporary Internet contents, and Recycle bin frequently because this is a great place for viruses to hold their very private data, which goes undetected.
· Keep up-to-date on modern viruses techniques. You can read non-technical descriptions at plenty of site, as McAfree.
· At last, keep in mind that there’s always a change that a virus will hit you. Keep your data backed up at all times. You should need to backup your work files, pictures and photographs.
· Your backup should be to remote media. Remote FTP would work fine, but for gigabytes of photographs data, you should consider backup to CDs/DVDs. After making backup, don’t forget to verify your data, so that when you need it , you can be sure that it’s there!
It will corrupt your system, damage your files and software due to which you will to format your system.
Computer viruses can actually harm your computer and that includes all your profiles. Make sue they are backed up. You can use dropbox too.
I think that Kaspersky is the best
Separate names with a comma.