1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Which VPS should I try?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by tulip, Dec 30, 2019.

1. tulip

tulip Member

2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Highly recommended and amazing value.
    If you want excellent, prompt customer service for a very reasonable annual fee, then I wholeheartedly recommend Hostingsource.com hosting.
    I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts which rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com provide.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Use VPS accounts from time-tested companies - theelector.com and hosting.uk.
    Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

If you are talking about trying/testing VPS services from the web hosting providers then I would recommend you to have a look at this option:
    https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?gid=15
    Starting below $6 per month appears to be a good option.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. HostingSource.com is a nice US web host.
    Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have used hostingsource.com for about 7 years I think now. All in all they have been the best.
    These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription. Hosted multiple domains.
  8. Narez

Narez Member

I am always impressed with Hostingsource.com price. I should also note that I do not have large amounts of traffic visiting my website, and that is something which could change my review, however, at my mediocre traffic requirements, it has served my in all better than any other host I have ever had.
  9. honty

honty Member

QHoster.com and hostplax.com accounts are able to satisfy all your demands.
    Support is second to none. The help comes quickly and in a understandable language. The servers are always working. My sites are not very heavy but I can access them very fast.