1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Which VPS is the best for hosting an e-shop with?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by tulip, Dec 5, 2019.

1. tulip

tulip Member

Which VPS (rockhoster.com or asvhost.com) is the best for hosting an e-shop with?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I have been keeping my website on Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS account for a few weeks now, but so far so good.
    The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

ASVhost.com and libertyvps.net VPS deals are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I used the discount code "XMAS" and got 25% OFF on all products. Valid till January, the 2nd.
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button. Rockhoster.com is a great web host!
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Accounts from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are worthy.
    Customer support is my favorite part about this magnificent website platform. The affordable price is my second. Their performance is marvelous with helping to improve your site and show professionalism through it.