1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Which server is better to sign up with?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Mar 28, 2019.

1. bordy

bordy Member

2. honty

honty Member

Plans from yourlasthost.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I am always impressed due to QHoster.com efficient web hosting services.
    I feel the most important thing in web hosting is the uptime; while everything else can have some impact on your online business, it’s the downtime which hurts the most.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

For VPS and Dedicated Server use the code: YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles)
    QHoster.com customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even available by Skype when I was in a real pinch.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

QHoster.com and hostround.com are the best hosting providers and it's hard to choose between them as they are able to satisfy the needs of all their clients.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

QHoster.com is a reliable host. They offer +30 server location like: Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong) and many more.
  7. tulip

tulip Member

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are the best.
    They were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and basically told me everything I needed to get started (it was my first site). Since then the uptime and reliability has been great and the control panel was not bad either! I had an issue with bandwidth recently and the support was great at working out a deal for me. I would recommend them without hesitation!