1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Which plan is the best for me?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Which plan is the best for me - to host a forum - QHoster.com or Hosting.uk?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I am really happy to have found QHoster.com. Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
    They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
  3. honty

honty Member

You know Hosting.uk company is not the only one which is able to meet all your needs, I'd draw your attention to KVChosting.net as plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support. Both companies are solid and reliable.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

I'm satisfied dealing with QHoster.com and their KVM VPS hosting services. I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!
  5. Narez

Narez Member

You will be pleased using QHoster.com hosting service. Their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site from blogs to forums, cron jobs. Besides, the choices of webmail and many other things I don't even know what the heck they are.
  6. bordy

bordy Member

KVChosting.net and hostplax.com VPS accounts are worth trying as they are able to meet all your needs.
    They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I know QHoster.com have 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines) and more.

So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
  8. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Have a look at accounts which hostingsource.com and hostplax.com provide.
    Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

QHoster.com and Hosting.uk plans are worth trying.
    The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.
    Their uptime is impressive, and my site never goes down.