1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Which one is better PPC or CPA ????

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by Graphic Design, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Graphic Design

Graphic Design New Member

What do you think.... Is PPC good for advertising or CPA ??? :?::?:
  2. europe1

europe1 Member

I prefer PPC. Then I know I get value for my money...
  3. JessicaJohn

JessicaJohn Member

If you have good budget then you should go for ppc because its very fast to get good and relevant results.
  4. mehamgul101

mehamgul101 New Member

both are good but cpa is more better then PPC
  5. Eduardo

Eduardo New Member

Aside the grammatical error, I must say that these are completely different strategies. There is no way we can say one is better than the other without knowing your objectives, what is the convertion you are looking for and other key elements. Budget has nothing to do with it.
  6. cindy

cindy Member

PPC is a quick and instant way of traffic but CPA is too good but take some time to be successful.
  7. rajeevmehta

rajeevmehta New Member

I think PPC is Best .i am also Google Adword for PPC Campain .
  8. kiss

kiss New Member

It depends on the traffic you want to search and the campaign you wanted for your target traffic. It is vital to know your objectives before starting which one of the two will work best for you or you might do the same if you feel the need to.
  9. Linc

Linc Member

ppc is more profitable and you can configure it more accurately according to your website keywords.
  10. snamtrab

snamtrab New Member

I would definitely agree with this. It depends on what you are trying to achieve. Both methods works differently and would work well for different needs.
  11. lolserver

lolserver New Member

We normally don’t pay for Iframe traffic. almost every network will tell you up front what are accepted forms of traffic.
  12. Limekwat

Limekwat New Member

I have used PPC to great effect. However, there is definitely something to be said for CPA. With CPA you know that you're getting a return on your investment. You're only paying when a consumer does something you specifically want them to do, like signing up for your newsletter. PPC can be very effective if you target your audience well, but I've seen plenty of people paying tons of money without getting any return because they didn't narrow down their target demographic. It's possible to have the same problem with CPA but I haven't personally seen it as much.
  13. kumkum01

kumkum01 New Member

Yes !!!! I think it is right.Thanks a lot for nice sharing..........
  14. sitefocuz

sitefocuz Member

PPC works for all kind of websites. CPA is safer, better but obviously not every kind of service or product can use it. Unless you have product that sells very well online and you have got good reputation, it is hard to find affiliates who are willing to market your products.
  15. Jacob_Thompson

Jacob_Thompson Member

I have observed both the strategies for my few projects. The purpose will decide which one to select. The cost-per-action (CPA) model is at other scale from the cost-per-impressions (CPM), with the cost-per-click (CPC) model somewhere in the middle. In a CPA, the publisher is taking advertising risk, as their commission depends upon good conversion rates from the advertiser's creative units and the website.
  16. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson Member

I suggest you for the PPC.
  17. James Salerno

James Salerno Member

i m relay like PPC and i always prefer PPC
  18. cashloan

cashloan New Member

PPC means pay per click but i dont have any idea about cpc what it is.
  19. andrewjohn

andrewjohn Member

PPC involves creating and placing ads in prominent positions on search engine results pages. Potential customers see your ad when they type a word or phrase related to your business into a search engine like Google®. To create the most effective campaign, our consultants will select keywords that best define your business. Your ads will then appear on the most appropriate search pages.

We go beyond traditional PPC campaigns by providing you with lead tracking and reporting on phone calls, emails, form submissions and traffic to your Website generated by your ads.

Cost per click (CPC) is the amount of money an advertiser pays search engines and other Internet publishers for a single click on its advertisement that brings one visitor to its website.

The terms pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-click (CPC) are sometimes used interchangeably, sometimes as distinct terms. When used as distinct terms, PPC indicates payment based on click-throughs, while CPC indicates measurement of cost on a per-click basis for contracts not based on click-throughs.

so i think PPC is better than CPC.
  20. Peterjohn

Peterjohn New Member

yes im agree with you both are best.both are paid and very good way to promote our business online in the marketing and way to earn money. FirstClickSEO has developed a unique specialization in cost per action marketing and development. The process begins with a strategic plan and only ends with a successful transaction. Thus, our involvement is more than just successful rankings for your target market, but actually achieving quantitative results in terms of leads,