1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Which is better software ?

Discussion in 'Website Design' started by carol12, Jun 15, 2011.

1. carol12

carol12 New Member

Can anyone tell me which one is better software , Adobe Dream weaver or Microsoft Expression Web?
  2. pinkvinny

pinkvinny Member

If I were to chose between the two software I pick the first option which is Adobe Dream Weaver because I am use to the function and components of that programming environment.
  3. madhusmita

madhusmita Guest

Dream weaver can be the better software for the web designing.Its a very good tool.It supports both for the Coding and the Visual aspect.So, you can use both coding and drag drop feature for creating the site.When you are placing the components, the code is automatically generated.So, you can easily know the coding for that component.It will help a lot for learning the code.Its a very good design tool for the new beginners.
  4. sshabbir

sshabbir New Member

Dreamweaver is definitely the better option, especially its newer versions have much greater control on layout handling, debugging and code help. You can even find number of usefull plugins to enhance its workability
  5. weblister

weblister Member

I swear by Dreamweaver, it's great for telling you any errors on the scripting, layout and css really good and handles what i want to do well, i would always recommend it