1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Which is better for graphic design?

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by Paul LeJoy, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Paul LeJoy

Paul LeJoy New Member

2. WebOutGateway

WebOutGateway Active Member

Today, graphic designers use different textures, colors and font styles. High quality software helps them enhance their works and have a unique style and system. There are several factors that have contributed to the professional growth and success of graphic designers, and one of these contributing factors is the Adobe Illustrator.

Adobe Illustrator is the companion of Adobe Photoshop. It provides results in the typesetting and logo graphic areas of design. In the past years, there are different versions of Adobe Illustrator that have been developed and improved. And as of today, most of the graphic artists used Adobe Illustrator CS5 because of its comfy features and user-friendly tools than the newer version –CS6. It has many tools and features to manipulate different graphic designs, fonts, digital photo, etc.
    Paul LeJoy likes this.
  3. shumicpi

shumicpi Member

There is no comparison between Illustrator and Photoshop at all, but to me Photoshop is more comfortable to use other than Illustrator. Actually me not expert in Illustrator yet.
  4. andysmith

andysmith Member

Sunrise, this is a typical and continuous inquiry, yet Illustrator is NOT a "less costly" form of Photoshop.

The projects - albeit very much alike because of Adobe's "meeting" of the projects - are truth be told in a general sense distinctive, and consequently ought not be viewed as a "substitution" for one another.

electronic signature Microsoft
  5. Addie.B

Addie.B Member

If you want to create and design logos then use Illustrator as the graphics are vector based and the logos can be resized, also there is no loss of quality due to pixilation.
    Layout, creation and text quality of Illustrator in comparison to Photoshop is superior.
    Graphics in photo shop are Pixel built on bitmap so it is a precise image create and photo editor.
    As photo shop is better in handling layers so elements in photo shop can be organised easily.

At times it may happen that we may need to use both of these softwares for getting better result. So it depends on the individual choice and judgment as to which software would better suffice the specific needs.
    shumicpi likes this.
  6. shumicpi

shumicpi Member

Just perfect description and comparison!
  7. bijutoha

bijutoha New Member

Actually it depends on your movements. One for Raster like Photoshop and another for Vector like Illustrator. Obviously both are special for Graphic Design. When you are going to catch on of them first then you will feel the other-one. I've made many designs from both.
  8. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

Photoshop is more credible and have an authentic performance.
  9. irfan khan

irfan khan Member

I personally suggest that photoshop CS6 is the best for creative designs.
  10. shumicpi

shumicpi Member

It depends upon individual preferences. I would love to use Photoshop for my all kinds of editing task but whenever its required to create a logo I usually prefer to use Illustrator. And now a days I am getting quite fascinated by Adobe Lightroom as well.
  11. Delgado2009

Delgado2009 Member

Thanks for sharing.
  12. Narez

Narez Member

I strongly believe that it will be also useful to share nice information about DubaiMonsters.com service.
    They provide professional web design Dubai and also brochure design Dubai - pricing speaks for itself. They offer 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

You can also join their facebook community here: facebook.com/DubaiMonsters
  13. rajdeep

rajdeep Member

Photoshop is greatest for graphic designing idea. Photoshop is the most excellent tool for web developing.
  14. AvancedSolutions

AvancedSolutions Member

Illustrator is best for high quality image creation .