1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Whats your MSN rank?

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by moses, Aug 7, 2009.

1. moses

moses New Member

Whats your MSN rank? I never used the msn webmaster tools but it show's my site to have 5 rectangles in the site score which is also the maxium you can get. my new site dragonstardesign which is a new site has a 2.
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer New Member

Never focus on MSN, Not so many people are using MSN as their search engine, and the traffic send by MSN is very less, so i just ignore it
  3. Rahul

Rahul Love

Think about Google only :p

If you are ranking high on Google then you will automatically get good ranking on other search engines... but even if you are #1 on MSN they are not going to send you lots of traffic as compare to the traffic you can get being at #10 on Google.
  4. fatimapk22

fatimapk22 New Member

yes google is one Good tarffic reletd
  5. saviourdlima

saviourdlima New Member

I am currently on the fifth page of MSN. :??
  6. partall

partall New Member

I never think of MSN ranking. I did think of Google Ranking a year ago but now it just doesn't matter too much to me because if I have 2K visitors to my site and my page rank is 0 or even 1, 2 ( which is easy to get), I wouldn't think of increasing my rank, instead I would think to increase the traffic.
  7. marktellar

marktellar New Member

It is quite significant to get high ranking on Google as it will automatically improve your ranking in other search engines. Moreover, Google will give better traffic than MSN.