1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Whats your Choice :- Either Freelancer or a Web Design Company

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by robwilley7, Nov 17, 2011.

1. robwilley7

robwilley7 Member

hello friends.

I want to know your opinions..Now a days it is fact that the charges of a web design company is very high to compared to a freelancer. Due to financial reason many of prefer to have their website designed by a freelancer. Apart from financial reason you will find that freelancers pay attention to your work and they have good communication channel that gives you a lots of comfort.whats your thought about from both this? which one you opt as best Either Freelancer or a Web Design Company..

Share your opinions.

waiting for your answers
  2. jack784

jack784 New Member

Every option has its pros and cons

Company
    PROS:strict deadlines, higher efficiency, work guarantee
    CONS:bigger expenses, non personal relationship, standardized work(don't pay attention to details, don't get involved as you would want them to)

Freelancer:
    PROS:personalized relationship, pay attention to details, cutting edge approach(depending on person), cheaper
    CONS:tend to be unreliable, unprofessional approach, not work guarantee except of his word

As you see there many solutions but summarize - find either reliable,experienced and close freelancer or reputable company
  3. sitefocuz

sitefocuz Member

Smaller projects - freelancers. Bigger project that will need a team to work on and professional support to maintain, upgrade - a company.
  4. devileye

devileye Active Member

certainly i will chose freelancing.it is my dream to be a good freelancer.i prefer this work because it has a lot of freedom.
  5. dktotz

dktotz Member

If you want time to be on your side, then freelancing should be fit for you. In freelance you get to choose Projects that you like to work on, while if you’re employed to a company, then you need to do what you’re told to do. The best advantage of being in a company is that you will learn a little more than being a freelancer.
  6. devileye

devileye Active Member

my dream is to be a successful freelancer.i prefer it because it has the freedom to do work.