1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What should I do if my rankings drop by 10 pages in the SERPs?

Discussion in 'Search Engines Forums' started by andysmith, Jan 27, 2015.

1. andysmith

andysmith Member

It relies on upon: to what extent you had your past rankings, how aggressive they were, whether you've done anything to intentionally swindle the web indexes, to what extent rankings drop has existed, and so on.

The fast reply: Do nothing and provide for it a couple of weeks to check whether your rankings return. By and large, they will.

digital signature Adobe
  2. LawrenceCassell

LawrenceCassell New Member

Most people make the mistake of building tons of links at a fast pace to the web page that dropped in rankings. Google is smart and can detect if a web page is gaining links at an unnatural pace. So, if you build too many links to the web page that dropped in rankings, you’ll notice that your rankings will drop even more.
    But if you build links to other internal pages and avoid using rich anchor text, you’ll find that your rankings will not only stabilize, but they will increase. This tactic helps increase your overall site authority, which means all of your keywords will start ranking higher.
  3. williamjone211

williamjone211 Member

it really a critical situation. you have to reduced your over optimizing method
  4. James Draper

James Draper Member

A good SEO company will help you a lot to increase your page rank in serps. You should work with them. There are many experienced marketers that are working in this field. They do good jobs and their prices are very affordable. I also used online web site SEO services. It is very affordable for me.
  5. rajdeep

rajdeep Member

SEO is a best technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search inquiry. It can be done with the help of article submission, bookmarking, Forum posting, Blog commenting, Blog posting smo etc.