1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

what server to choose

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Good day everyone!
    I heard Exmasters and Okayservers.com provide cheap and reliable servers which are amazing for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?
    What do you think? Any experience with them?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Pretty good servers offered by hostingsource.com team. Their pricing is so cheap.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
  3. honty

honty Member

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I am sure Hostsailor.com is the host you can rely on. Server speed has been great, uptime is perfect and their customer support is really professional.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

I would rather choose Superbithost.com Bitcoin servers.
    With numerous websites hosted, I have had no down time to speak of and if I have any questions or need extra support they are always super quick to respond. Highly recommend.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

In my opinion there is not better host then Exmasters.com - with the same price I mean.
    I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Now I think of using a server from one of these hosts: hostingsource.com and shamanhost.com.
    Which one would you advise me to try?