1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What reliable cloud ssd server providers do you know?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I would like to choose a reliable hosting provider offering cloud ssd servers at good rates.
    Do you know anything about HostingSource.com reliability?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
    Any other options for consideration?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I believe that stratus4.com will be the best bet if you need professional managed cloud hosting solutions.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
  3. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you need more reliable names to choose from. I can say Hostzealot.com is offering top server deals. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I believe that HostingSource is really good and professional web host.

They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They offer really cool cloud hosting deals starting from $29/mo: