1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What makes a forum successful & useful?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by jani, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Anirban Paul

Anirban Paul Member

Hi,
    In my point of view forum members are most important i. e how many members are online regularly? Also need to maintain forum carefully to avoid spamming by forum members.
  2. Greg McWill

Greg McWill Member

This question can be tough, but comes with available and reasonable answer. The top secrets for beneficial, successful forum are: to offer prospective participants with a user base; to focus on competition; and to ensure the use of the appropriate software. These are just some of the common tips for businesses, though they differ in their respective goals.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sunshine Coast Bookkeepers and Sunshine Coast Bookkeeping
    Your friendly sunshine coast bookkeepers
  3. SEOvB Services

SEOvB Services Member

I tend to stay on forums that has quality posts made in each succeeding day, less or no spammers, and has an active, participating community. The interactions between you and the viewers determine how successful your forum is.