1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What is your thought about the best web hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by bbcwebhosting, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbcwebhosting

bbcwebhosting New Member

hi guys...

How do you choose your favorite web host?

Do you take help of your friends?

Please share your views?
  2. marryjones

marryjones New Member

I think one should take advice from friends to know if they are working with reliable hosting company else you should read user feedback.
  3. paullopez

paullopez Member

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]If I want to choose reliable web host; [/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]1. I will browse lot of forums and carefully analyze all the post of web host representatives and the way of their participation. [/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]2. I will sort out few names for price and features comparison.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]3. I will directly contact them through Live chat or phone to discuss my concern issues.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]4. I will sign up quarterly base hosting contract to check performance of the web host and flexibility of customer support.[/FONT]
  4. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Rules i normally stand by is dont look for "cheap" , You pay for what you get .
  5. che09

che09 Member

Well,I am always after on their services offered. For as long as I am satisfied in their service then I they'll have my loyalty! :)
  6. merry1

merry1 New Member

For selection of a server i must say that quality matters a lot as compared to price. Price is not also a small factor that could be neglected. Best option left is to compare different hosts according to price and quality.
  7. jayrudalf

jayrudalf New Member

I generally take reviews on forums.
  8. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

Choosing a best web hosting provider depends upon many factors however, the three most important factors are Reliability, Uptime and Support.

You should look for a web hosting provider can assist you with most of the things in your business, like providing suggestion to improve your site designing, SEO and performance.

The hosting provider should offer you atleast 99.95% uptime guarantee.

Provider must offer a three way customer support via Live Chat, Phone and Email (tickets).

The hosting provider should should be able to provide support to most of the scripting languages.

You should be able to upgrade your hosting plan anytime.
  9. VPSWebServer.

VPSWebServer. New Member

Before choosing a web hosting always follow the given points

1) Check about their remote capabilities to manage your hosting.
    2) Check out their largest clients and some big sites on their systems.
    3) Test out their hosting for 30 days or so and give their support a test!
    4) Check out forums where people talk about services
    5) Check out places and make sure people aren't complaining of overselling or crowding out servers.
    6) Check out the abilities to move servers or add more memory to your hosting.
  10. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yes i agree with that. I also add few more points. Check that are they providing 24x7 Technical support, Are their servers are fast with 99.9% uptime and also check that are they providing Backups ?
  11. russell

russell New Member

market is full of hosting servers so i must say just made a research and choose the best combination according to your requirement...
  12. JKMishra

JKMishra Member

I will first consider my requirements and start search the web host who providing those requirements and features in affordable price. If i have found more than a web host, then will start do comparison. Finally i will pick the best web hosting among them. The web host that satisfies your web hosting needs and budget, then it is the best web hosting provider for you.
  13. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Now a days there are lots of webhosting providers. Its very difficult to choose the best webhosting providers. You should choose the service provider who meets your requirements and also providing Excellent Technical Services and great features..
  14. rsseosolution

rsseosolution New Member

hostgator and bluehost are very good. they have very high speed and good uptime
  15. nestrellejohn

nestrellejohn New Member

You should choose what is the best,You're paying for it.
  16. merry1

merry1 New Member

I totally agree with you, all these elements are really important to find a reliable host.
  17. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Choosing a right service provider is very important thing. You should research before purchasing. Hosting forums are very helpful to fine a good Service provider.
  18. purnima

purnima New Member

I feel that, cheap and quality web hosting is best. For best results, you may ask to hosting experts.
  19. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

For making a selection of a best web hosting provider, the web hosting reviews sites are also one of the best way to check the quality and support aspects of a particular website hosting company. Actual customers of a web hosting provider post their testimonials on such sites and help others to make the a wise decisions.
  20. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yes i agree. You can get great knowledge about hosts and their services on different hosting forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.