1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What is Wordpress Hosting?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by JhonSmit, May 3, 2017.

1. JhonSmit

JhonSmit Member

2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Check out affordable and stable deals provided by saturn.domains. Their service is top notch with 24/7 responsive helpful support and use varnish for highest speeds.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

You will be pleased dealing with dailyrazor.com web host and their wordpress web hosting solutions.
    The pricing is good and the uptime is great. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my experience saturn.domains is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers for best performance.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced cloud host perfectly suitable for WP. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

No doubt, it will be reasonable to choose wordpress specialized web host. It is wpneuron.com - pricing is sweet.
    They offer a free migration, custom development if clients require. Support is available around 12 hours per day.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I can add that quality wp hosting could be purchased from Everest.net. I really love their high available staff, stable network and low pricing.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can trust QHoster.com - they offer cool wordpress hosting deals. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.