1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What is the best shared cloud hosting?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Thinking to host some of my new web sites.
    What are the best shared cloud hosting providers you know?
    I need cloud web hosting with 20 gbs of disk space.

What can you tell me about viux.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    Where can I read TRUE customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

The best shared hosting in my opinion is the one which has good prices and good support. And for this matter I can name mechanicweb.com as the best hosting for me.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

I am happy to be in the family. I also recommend Viux.com with highest regards.
    The uptime is almost 100% and the security is supper tight. So my domains are super safe and stable.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

You can also check out ssdcloudservers.com and their low-cost cloud web hosting accounts.
    Whenever I wrote to the support it felt like I'm chat to a friend that answered immediately and solved my problem or question.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

The guys at viux.com know their stuff, and more than that they're very good at explaining anything to newbies.
    The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. I have the starter package, and think it's a great bargain.