1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What is the best hosting for ONLINE Project in Mexico City?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Stranger, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I'm looking for a trusted host to host my ONLINE Project in Mexico City.
    I have found that digitalserver.com.mx web host is providing affordable managed Mexican hosting with all the necessary features required by me.
    Have you ever heard about them? Are they trustworthy?
  2. ssgmark

ssgmark New Member

I live in Brazil I always prefer cloud ways managed brazil web hosting provider because it is a super online hosting website. Provide services for 24x7 a year support + Free SSL and fast server.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

As an alternative, check out QHoster.com web hosting solutions. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

On the few times that I did contact digitalserver.com.mx technical support department I received a reply that was helpful and courteous.
    I have been really satisfied. I depend on email for my business, they have been completely dependable.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

Luckily I stumbled upon digitalserver.com.mx in a web search for the best mambo/joomla hosting provider.
    The things I like about them are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host.