1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What is pyramid linking?

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by cyberdesignz, Jun 21, 2011.

1. cyberdesignz

cyberdesignz Member

Hi
    Anyone knows about pyramid linking? Is it useful?
  2. steveschmidt85

steveschmidt85 Member

it is something A-B-C-A linking. Its been outdated
  3. cyberdesignz

cyberdesignz Member

I Googled and didn't find any thing as you quoted. I don't think your sequence is right. Please confirm it.
  4. weblister

weblister Member

I think pyramid linking is probably where you have a main website with a high PR rank and it takes on the role of finding other websites to link to it, the more websites linking to it the higher the rank of the original site.
  5. steveschmidt85

steveschmidt85 Member

check this post Pyramid Linking Strategies
    "For example, one might create Site A, B and C. Site A will link to Site B, Site B will link to Site C and site C will link to site A. You will never find Site A link to Site B AND Site B link to Site A" that's what i mentioned in simple language
  6. angelica

angelica Member

Link pyramid is a black hat SEO method, which is used for ranking web sites quickly. Idea behind the link pyramid is majestic towers of spam links for excellent rankings.
  7. VPSWebServer.

VPSWebServer. New Member

Link Pyrimid and link wheels are two words used for on another....
  8. taniasharma

taniasharma New Member

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, without any product or service being delivered. The Idea behind the Link Pyramid is that while link juice can pass from one site to the next, ranking penalties generally stop after one hop. It works on the premise that the lowest quality sites link upwards to the next higher quality sites in your network. Sites can link laterally and upwards but not downwards.
  9. Drillfork

Drillfork New Member

Link Pyramids are nothing but one of those decorated accord acclimated by SEO experts to promote added of their services. It is a black hat seo method, which is used for ranking websites quickly. Link pyramid is majestic towers of spam links for excellent rankings.