1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

what is php web hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by premkumar, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

2. rsseosolution

rsseosolution New Member

every webhosting is by default php based. you can try hostgator . it is good.
  3. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

I simply love PHP hosting. I use and recommend Serversea to my friends. Their services and features are Excellent.
  4. robinkipson

robinkipson New Member

Please anyone can here provide me complete information about PHP web hosting.
  5. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

I think your are all clear with PHP language, the only think which is confusing you is the PHP web hosting. It is nothing but a web hosting service or plan offering servers with PHP language support for websites. Any plan offering support for PHP scripting language could be called as PHP Web Hosting plan.
  6. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Hi there,
    Check the below link. I hope it will be helpful for you.

PHP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  7. Henry Wilson

Henry Wilson New Member

PHP is one of the general purpose scripting language for Web development. PHP is mostly used for linux based hosting.
  8. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

You can get great knowledge of Php hosting on Google. You all concepts will be clear from there.
  9. Josh-A

Josh-A Member

PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. It is designed with a user friendly interface for better development of the web applications and it can also be used to create dynamic web pages. PHP code is embedded into the html source of the website and it is run on the web hosting server first and then on the browser. Since PHP is a universal scripting language, the websites that care created with PHP are fully compatible with the latest mobile devices and websites.
  10. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

11. mariancarpan

mariancarpan New Member

nowdays a host that does not offer php support is dead host in my opinion! PHP is a vital component in many website creations.
  12. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Now a days every service provider is offering Php hosting because its very popular and widely used.
  13. Josh-A

Josh-A Member

PHP is a programming language that is used for developing web applications and dynamic web pages. PHP code is embedded into the html source of a website, and it is run on the hosting server instead of the browser. Therefore if you look at the source code of a PHP web page, the code that you see is just plain HTML. Since PHP is a universal scripting language, websites created with PHP are also compatible with the mobile devices; this is the main reason why most of the people consider PHP web hosting.
  14. paullopez

paullopez Member

As ServerSea said, every web host nowadays offer php hosting services with some additional features, however, the problem is finding a web hosting provider that offers and support the latest versions of PHP and MySQL.
  15. paul34

paul34 New Member

PHP is an abbreviation for Hypertext Preprocessor. It is a widely used general purpose tool designed for ease of use in web development applications, and can be used to create dynamic web pages. In other words, it is a computer programming language.
    PHP is generally used in server applications where the language is used to generate web pages. Because of its ease of use and flexibility it has become a favorite of webmasters and web sites that use PHP are becoming increasingly common.
  16. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yes i do agree. Everyone need latest versions of PHP. Its important who is offering latest versions of php..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.