1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

what is Email marketing?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by noahwilson, Apr 23, 2013.

1. noahwilson

noahwilson Member

Hello Guys,
    Please help me to know about email marketing. what is this and what it's benefit? please share your reviews.
    thanks
  2. JazzB

JazzB Member

3. aaron0345

aaron0345 Member

Email marketing is a way to reach consumers directly via electronic mail. Unlike spam, direct email marketing reaches those interested in your business’ area of expertise. The information is sent out more like a laser-guided missile than a bomb: No matter what you’re selling, it is a way to reach thousands of potential customers directly at a relatively low cost when compared to advertising or other forms of media exposure. It brings your business’ message through an attractive mix of graphics, text and links directly to people who may have never heard of your business or considered your products, but are knowledgeable and interested in your business’ area of expertise.
  4. alex4321

alex4321 Member

A type of digital marketing that uses electronic mail as the marketing communication delivery method.
  5. Greg McWill

Greg McWill Member

Email marketing is a direct form of marketing that allows businesses to be connected with their clientele through surveys, event marketing and email. It serves as an efficient cutting edge marketing strategy available online.
  6. Stevejoseph

Stevejoseph Member

E-mail marketing is the direct marketing which is help to improve the business of website.
  7. mayur@m2

mayur@m2 New Member

Here you will get good information,

en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Email_marketing
  8. fandesign

fandesign New Member

Internet marketing and its Benefits are known to everyone and Email marketing is one of cost effective internet marketing techniques , tells people about any business information by targeting only interested audience through emails . So to reach to right audience at right time with right services with help of Email is known as Email Marketing. Email marketing gives your business returns whether it is small or large.Thanks
  9. NileLars

NileLars Member

I had tried mailchimp for email marketing and I really get good revert with the help email marketing. I suggest you to create effective email campaign for getting maximum revert with your efforts.
  10. makejose

makejose New Member

Email marketing is one of the best cost effective marketing method to do. People use this marketing method for generate the sales of their product. With the help of it we can directly do the deal with the customers.
  11. Roger Safont

Roger Safont New Member

Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
  12. alex4321

alex4321 Member

Email messages drive traffic to websites and promote mobile channels and company fan sites on social networks.
  13. Email marketing is a direct form of marketing that allows businesses to be connected with their clientele through surveys the Email marketing is growth the busness
    spypankaj likes this.
  14. Tayla Neighbour

Tayla Neighbour New Member

Email marketing is also called direct marketing in which you send your message directly to the targeted audience. This is very effective when it comes to selling your products and services.
  15. SMaria

SMaria Member

I use email marketing in order to attract target audience to my website. My website provide services which interesting just for webmasters in gambling niche, so in my case it's one of the best way of promotion.
  16. michael mak110

michael mak110 New Member

Marketing with email is a one on one way of advertising that permits firms to become of their own customers by means of surveys, celebration advertising in addition to electronic mail. The item assists for productive technologically advanced online marketing strategy readily available online.
  17. peeter

peeter New Member

Thanks for Reply I am also new in this field ..
  18. jayanta1

jayanta1 Member

Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. Email promoting helps you retain customers and prospects coming back back—by victimization enticing, professional-looking email communications to remain in regular bit with them and build robust client relationships. It's higher and more practical than regular email.
  19. semaphore.v

semaphore.v Member

Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
  20. jamesvital

jamesvital Member

It is business practice of sending an email to people on a list having interest of selling them a product or service.