1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

what is domain rate ??

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by Indianseo, Jul 19, 2010.

1. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well the prices of domains varies to Extension to extension. You can check the prices of Domains extension by the below link.

ServerSea Hosting - Domain Pricing
  2. Henry Wilson

Henry Wilson New Member

Domain Rate of a domain name depends on type of domain name you choose, it includes rich keywords and the externsion(.com, .org,.net etc).
  3. AriGold

AriGold New Member

This is a great point. I've been watching a domain name that expired in April. The domain was registered through GoDaddy and is now in the Godaddy auction/holding period. According to GoDaddy's documents this takes around 75 days before releasing it for general registration. I've been checking the domain name availability thru GoDaddy off and on for the last few weeks and recently I've started getting emails from various company's regarding the domains I check thru GoDaddy. Like this...

Big Brother is ALWAYS watching and selling your information. Don't get me started on the Biggest Big Brother online Facebook!
  4. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Thanks for liking the point. Many companies buy the most searched domain,s and sell it on auction to get good benefits. I refer you if you want a domain dont search it on different websites.
  5. kevinrichard

kevinrichard New Member

Domain rate is nothing but the price value of domain name. Domain rate normally differs from websites registrars like godaddy,123-reg etc.. (or) various extensions/TLD's like .com, .net etc.. (or) contract period like 1 year,2 years etc.. To get Cheap and Best domain registrar, click this site 9cubehosting.com.
  6. pardeepghorela

pardeepghorela Member

Domain name is provided by the diffrent companis.
    on the reqirement of a customer and on the circle on which he want to use.
    Youth use some different for this.