1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What is dedicated server?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by JhonSmit, Mar 21, 2017.

1. JhonSmit

JhonSmit Member

2. Stranger

Stranger Member

You can contact foxcloud.net if you need hosting solutions for running your business online.
    The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

If you are looking for reliable place to order nice dedicated servers, can recommend dcxv.com solutions.
    I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I believe you will not regret a thing if you give warez-host.com a try. They have hot deals on servers.
    They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know Okayservers.com is professional host offering servers in various locations. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I am sure that you will not regret having looked at hostingsource.com dedicated servers.
    They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me.
    I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.