1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What dedicated server host can you recommend?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I need to know how stable and reliable are servers from Pirateshosting.net
    Are they as good as they are spoken about? Where can I read customer reviews about their services and also server stability?
  2. honty

honty Member

I'd recommend you to use servers from superbithost.com, they have well-balanced servers with high uptime and quality webmaster-friendly support.
    There are no contracts on them!
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get dedi solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say provisionhost.com is the best choice to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.
  5. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. These guys are the best host I have used so far. Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my gaming apps up and running at all times. Pricing is extremely low. Support is 24/7 active and very responsive. All of my support emails are answered in few minutes. I'm very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Tech support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
    Pirateshosting.net prices are reasonable. I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this web host. I will be keeping as a customer with them for years to come!
  7. Collard

Collard Member

The best server hosting solutions are provided by Hostzealot.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.
    ==> Pirateshosting.net is considered as the best offshore host available in the hosting market.
    The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around hosting solutions etc.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
  10. Narez

Narez Member

It happened so that I have been with Pirateshosting.net for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
    Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting company. They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate.