1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What can I do to increase Web traffic?

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by vendarjonshan, Mar 15, 2011.

1. adenimurrey

adenimurrey Guest

I think you should considered on-page optimization because you already using the off page technique. Try to get some quality professional help in this and definitely it will helps in this.
  2. James231

James231 New Member

Search Engine Optimization is a good method to bring your website on top in search engine results. To do so you need to actively participate in generating useful contents like articles, blogs, social networking and multimedia. After Search Engine Optimization you can build back links to your website.
  3. George S

George S Member

For quality traffic you need to do proper SEO.
    First of all you need analyze your website, find target audience, keyword research & on page optimization.
    This are the base of SEO. If you done with this than now you have concentrate on quality linkbuilding.
    Now plan your strategy.
    Best of luck.
  4. ShivJaiswaL

ShivJaiswaL Member

hi friend, SMO is fastest method for web traffic. There are also other methods like video marketing, free SEO tools http://traffic-generator.ezmlm.org/, web 2.0 free blogs if they comes to good search queries, classifieds, forums etc

thanks and good luck!!!