1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What are true Os Commerce hosting providers you know?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Stranger, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Any good Os Commerce hosting providers?
    I managed to discover Rockhoster.com , Mddhosting.com and Cloudarion.com and I like their pricing.
    What are other providers can you mention here? What host is better? Why? Any reviews please?
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Cloudarion.com will serve your demands. The relief at having a host that answers all emails with lightening speed, is available for emergencies, keeps things running smoothly with virtually no down time, is extremely helpful and pleasant, and constantly tweaks to make improvements...immense and worth every penny!
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I'm using cloudarion.com web hosting to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients. They're servers are reliable and fast!
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I'd like to say that Cloudarion.com is TOP Web Host to use!
    Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
  5. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Rockhoster.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your needs, I'd recommend you to check out plans from hostingsource.com as plans are full of useful resources.
    These hosts are very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.